Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Hectic week

My sister got married, my cat died, and I had a flag footbal game and the LPAC meeting fall on the same day. And I still have Thanksgiving to look foward too. I expect to be posting regularly again after Saturday. I'm sure that all five of my readers can't wait.

Someone asked in an anononymous comment if there was a group that specifically advocated for the right not to wear seatbelts. If the person was only concerned with the single issue then they should like the above link. Enjoy. You of course are also welcome to visit the national Libertarian Party website. The right to do without a seatbelt stems from the right to do as you wish with your own body, and the LP is the only major party that consistently supports that right.

No comments:

Post a Comment