Sunday, October 07, 2007

Is there a resemblance?

This Star Trek character looks like he could be a descendant of mine.


  1. That's eerie...but cool at the same time. At least you NOW know someone in the family will make it to the 23rd century, eh?



  2. This is a character from "Enterprise", which takes place in the 22nd century. I can only confirm that the family will carry on for another 150 years.

    Note the red piping on the uniform however. This designates him as a "redshirt" because he works in Engineering. While this guy survived all the episodes that he appeared in, I do wonder if he will live long and prosper enough to reproduce.

  3. If I can ever find my copy of "Separated at Birth 2" I can PROVE that you look like former MTV DJ Kevin Seal. I've looked on the Internet, but I've not been able to find a picture of him.

    But you kinda look like this guy too.