Sunday, February 04, 2007

My computer broke.

I'm at a friend's house watching the Super Bowl and rooting for the Bears. I have a lot of friends who are Colts fans, so I will forego the smacktalk. The rainy weather will give the Bears the edge. This is why I like teams that play outside.
I understand that the Colt's new stadium will have a retractable dome. Here's some advice. Leave the dome open until November. Then during the playoffs, leave the dome open while playing the Chargers and close the dome while playing the Patriots.

I need to get my computer fixed, so I can check my email on a daily basis and do my taxes. Some technophobes will say that we have become dependent on technology. It's true. Just try going without indoor plumbing. Now, when I go home to my computerless house, I party like its 1989.

No comments:

Post a Comment