Monday, March 06, 2006

Wasted votes?

One reason that people often give for not voting for a third party candidate is that they feel that they are throwing their vote away on a candidate that cannot win. Unless I can get the voters of the 80th past that mental block I don't stand a chance. So let's address this issue while the election is still eight months away.

For those of you who live in the 80th, ask yourself if you would vote for me if you thought I could win. If the answer is "yes", then start asking your friends, families, and neighbors the same question. If enough people answer "yes" then I can win.

There is no need to make a commitment to vote for me just yet. You have enough time to research the candidates and the issues. Hopefully you all can vote for someone you like this time instead of the lesser of two evils.

No comments:

Post a Comment