Thursday, September 27, 2012

WoW, this game sucks

World of Warcraft sucks. At least with a first person shooter or a sports game, a beginning player at least has a chance of success against someone with experience. But with WoW, you have to play the game all the damn time just to be an average player. Grinding, leveling up, and gold farming are all things that sound more like work than play.

No, I haven't tried the game. Just like with heroin, I don't need to try it to know that it's bad for me. I just need to see what it does to other people. Although I suspect that is why heroin and World of Warcraft are so popular. People hear about the lengths that addicts and players go to get their fix or complete a quest, they hear about how people destroy their lives in the process, and they think "Wow, if they are are willing to put themselves through all that, it must really be fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment