Mike Sylvester made his predictions for the first 2 years of the Obama Administration.
Personally, I think predictions are fluff. But they're fun, so here are my predictions for his first term:
1. The Cuba embargo will end. Other trade policies will depend on who he has for SecState and SecTres.
2. Obama will not grant amnesty to undocumented workers. If he wouldn’t do it for his aunt, he’s not going to do it for anyone else.
3. Carbon cap and trade won’t happen, because it won’t matter. China and India are growing economically, and this will add millions of cars to the world’s roads. Worldwide CO2 output will not go down, no matter what the US does.
4. Obama will have all but a few US troops out of Iraq by the end of his first term. The few that are left will be US Marines assigned to the embassy. There may even be a pullout from Afghanistan, depending on how the talks with the Taliban go.
5. The stock market will be above 10,000 points by the end of 2009. Uncertainty is what is hurting stock prices. That uncertainty will go away once investors get used to Obama.
Unless otherwise noted, I'm setting January 20, 2013 as the target date for these predictions. I'll see how many I got right at the end of BHO's first term.