Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Today is Primary Election Day

In yesterday's News Sentinel, it says "If you don't vote, don't complain." I am not a Republican, nor am I a Democrat, nor is Fort Wayne Community Schools having a school board race this year. So I will not be voting in the primary election this year. I instead made my voice heard when I attended the Libertarian Party of Allen County convention last week and endorsed myself for the nomination to be the LP candidate for the 80th District House seat of the Indiana General Assembly.

I intend to do plenty of complaining over the next six months. On November 8th, I will stop complaining long enough to vote for myself and Mike Kole. Other voters will decide whether I will still be posting my complaints on this blog or if I will be complaining from the State House floor.

I can't help but notice that it is raining today. Good. I hope it rains agan on November 8th. If raindrops are all that it takes to stop a person from voting, then I don't really care what that person thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment